Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Office

I'm sitting here in my office, really enjoying the view. I'm lucky enough, that my daytime job plants my butt in a chair in an office on the third floor with a view facing Mt. Timpanogos. Today, it is snowing. I can't see the mountains and can hardly see the nearby office buildings. It is beautiful. I could stare for hours at it--though that would get me fired and away from this nice office.

My other office, where I do my work for GearReview, is much nicer, though. This morning, before coming in to this office, I was in that one. I was outside, playing--er, working--in the snow. Last night, I took the time to mount some studded tires (these) to my fully rigid mountain bike/commuter in preparation for some early morning "work". It was incredible. Crisp, clear, and no one out. It was only about 21 degrees, which was about 10 degrees warmer than I thought it would be, so I was in a good mood. And, though heavy, those tires are fun in the snow and ice. I really wish I could go back to my other office right now.

1 comment:

James said...

I too wish I could spend more time at the "other office". Even on bad weather days.